Bell Bros: Pro Newcastle, CA Heating, AC, & Plumbing Services
Proudly Serving Communities and Families Across Placer County Since 1992
Welcome to the Bell Bros website, this particular page is here to help Newcastle, CA homeowners like you get to know who we are and what we do – HVAC, Plumbing, & More. Feel free to read on, we’ve been in the area for about thirty years – or go ahead and reach out to us with any questions, concerns, or HVAC/Plumbing emergencies you’re currently dealing with.
For a small town, Newcastle really packs a foodie punch. The road in from Rocklin seems to have been purpose-built for folks to find themselves a great meal. And we’re happy to admit we regularly frequent the hot spots in terms of cheese, coffee, local beer (for after work of course), and outstanding dinners.
We fit in well in Newcastle because we’re a local company and we’re family-run, which just about everyone inside city limits truly appreciates. Let’s talk about benefits, shall we.
Bell Bros: Fast & Experienced HVAC, Plumbing, & More
When we get the call to Newcastle, our local guys know it’s an aged gold rush town known for its orchards – a good example of the little surprises we STILL keep finding while out doing HVAC and plumbing work throughout Newcastle’s diverse neighborhoods. You’d be hard-pressed to find a prettier gem of a town in the Sierra Nevada foothills—and we’ve got nothing but praise for the fishing in the area too!
- Residential HVAC & Plumbing Services: Comprehensive including all AC and Furnace repairs, preventative maintenance, regular ongoing 30-point HVAC system tune-ups, new HVAC unit installations, and nearly all indoor and outdoor plumbing.
- Top Techs & Plumbers: Not only is our hiring process held to high standards, but we built our own state-of-the-art training facility for our crews to continue perfecting skills. We also strive to ensure our HVAC crews have seen it all and practices with everything they could possibly run into as part of our ‘No Surprise Guys’ approach to the business.
- Genuine Coverage &Guarantees: With Bell Bros you don’t need to fret about coverage. We have eight rock-solid guarantees covering everything we touch so that our customers rest easy with genuine peace of mind. It’s definitely helped us stay in business, because transparent coverage is something we all can appreciate.
- Good Deeds For Free™: While many younger folks find this program surprising, anyone from older generations used to just call it a good work ethic. While performing their HVAC and Plumbing duties, our technicians are happy to take in your groceries, sweep up around the garage, set up a speaker system or walk the dog. Anything to help.
- Thousands of 5-Star Reviews: When you put all this together, you know why we have well over 4,000 customer reviews, with the vast majority being 5-stars from happy long-term customers who’ve been with us for years. The other most common mention is of our techs, who people continuously shower with appreciation. We’re proud of them!
A Long-Standing Dependable Name in Newcastle
While some smaller communities in The Valley find it hard to get quality contractors out to visit their homes, that’s not the case in Newcastle. Bell Brothers prides itself on being a part of the Placer County community, and we’d be happy to give you a free, no obligation assessment 365 days a year. We’re probably already nearby anyway!
Worried about pricing? Don’t be. First and foremost, any price you get from Bell Bros will be solid and backed in writing with data. We don’t play pricing games. Secondly, we’re happy to offer very flexible financing options suited to just about any budget we’ve come across in the Newcastle area. If you’re interested, all you have to do is call or tell your Bell Bros technician/plumber you’d like more information and we’ll ensure a no surprises experience.
Get Help Today | Call or Schedule with Bell Bros
Honestly, there’s no reason to hesitate when it comes to your plumbing and HVAC systems. Newcastle homeowners have nothing to lose by giving Bell Bros a call and asking questions, getting information, or taking advantage of a free assessment/inspection by one of our professional techs. We’re always here, happy to help. Here’s to another thirty years of local Sacramento Valley service.